Luxury Architecture & Interior Design
Luxury Interior Design
April Hamilton Interior Design and procurement services are inclusive of all meetings, design time, planning, estimating, liaising with trades, site visits and include the installation in connection with the interior scheme.
We work from the platform of providing a full high end interior design package – from the initial brief & concept to full installation, ensuring all aspects of the design are fully integrated
The design phase includes:
- Furniture layout planning
- Design concept imagery, fabrics & general finishes
- Presentational slides including in- design sketches & concept CAD drawings
- Comprehensive sourcing
- Budget planning presented in a detailed client workbook for an itemised breakdown
The procurement phase includes:
- Accurate costing for sign off
- Site measure of furniture and setting out
- Placing and overseeing orders, storage & handling
- Timelines & Programming
- Installation, management and dressing
Luxury Interior Architecture
Our luxury interior architecture service begins by creating the scene of how the finished property will look, feel and function.
The process results in a fluid & balanced interior as both aspects of interior and architecture are considered from the outset, this includes:
- Site visits
- Spatial Layouts
- Design project meetings
- Bespoke joinery design & ironmongery
- Hard finishes & specification – Flooring, Kitchens
- Bathrooms designs
In Association with – security teams, audio visual, cinema and lighting designers.
The Isle of Wight Project
Luxury Chelsea Townhouse
The Isle of Wight Sea Room
The Palma Project
Making your vision a reality
Offering a deeply personalised service that meets your every requirement.